2018 North Country Fair Artisan's Alley Application Form
The North Country Fair seeks
vendors to sell items of interest to our patrons at the 40th Annual North
Country Fair taking place June 22-24 on our land in the Driftpile Valley.
Deadline for applications is March 30, 2018
Terms and Conditions
Please include description and photos/website of your products. In your description, indicate if your product is made/designed by you (or, if a combined handmade and out sources booth, indicate percentage of products of each), whether it is ‘Fair Trade’ and/or whether it has sustainable aspects. The Fair reserves the right to refuse permission to sell any items not deemed to be appropriate.
Vendor Spaces, Size & Rates:• Size of each Vendor Space is approximately 10'x10'.
•Set up times are between Wednesday June 20th,2018 starting no earlier than 12 pm to Thursday June 21, 2018 until 10 pm.
• Vendor location on The Site is pre-arranged. Please, contact Artisans Alley Co-Cordinators or representative on-site when you arrive. Do not set up before you do check in with them; you will also receive your wristbands at that time. Gaelyn is the On-Site Go-To Gal!
• Hours: Vendors should be open by 10 AM and stay open until at least 9PM during Fair, but you may be open longer than that if you wish. It is to your benefit to be open as much as you can. However, please be aware and respectful that we have a ban on use of generators during overnight hours.
• Electrical power is not supplied to Artisans’ Alley. You need to bring your own generator, etc. Please ensure it is quiet and as environmentally clean as possible to protect our site, air quality, and our patrons. Use of your own solar lights is encouraged, to reduce the amount of time that your own generator needs to be operating. Thank you for your cooperation.
Camping & Vehicles
• Camping s allowed at your vendor site, as per designated area. You may use one vehicle as part of your site. PLEASE NOTE: The Fire Lane and access to it runs behind and beside parts of Artisans’ Alley; it is imperative to keep it clear and open. Keep your vehicle in the area designated behind your vendor site, parked as orderly as possible, and be prepared to move it if not. Additional vehicles must be kept in day parking.
• Vehicles are not allowed for travel on the site except during set-up and takedown. Takedown hours begin after close of The Fair, approximately 7 PM Sunday.
•Be prepared for any and all weather conditions. Sun, rain,wind, hot or cold.
Fair behavior and be prepared for info
•Pets are not allowed on the Fair Site, so please make arrangements to leave your furry feathery and/or scaly friend at home.
•The North Country Fair strives to present the finest in live music; therefore no canned music is allowed on site or in the camping area.
•Please refer to our website for Fair Behaviour and tips. We do have security patrolling our site, but they cannot be everywhere at once.
• Potable water is available on site at public spigots.
• Food vendors on site cater to a variety of tastes.
•There are an ATMs on Site. If you like to accept CC payments we recommend you bring a booster.
Applications must be submitted by March 30 to be considered.
If you have not received an email confirmation of acceptance, by April 30th, you have not been accepted for this year’s Fair.
Please make cheques or money orders payable to North Country Fair We do not accept any other forms of fees payment.
Email Sarah Dreger at email@example.com
Craft vendors are an integral part of our Fair atmosphere. As such, respect, joy, and honesty are important traits to bring with your amazing talents! We look forward to working with you.
Sarah Dreger & Gaelyn Kulikowski, CoCordinators Artisans’ Alley firstname.lastname@example.org